Guest Experience Host
700 Caves Road, Dunsborough, Western Australia, Australia, 6281
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Go where opportunity is always on
Club Wyndham Dunsborough is located on the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay. The surrounding area features an array of picturesque wineries, a beautiful coastline, cultural attractions, caves and other natural wonders.
If you love meeting new people and have an enthusiastic approach to delivering excellent customer service, join our Dunsborough team as a part time Guest Experience Host today!
How You'll Shine
As a Guest Service Agent, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the front desk. This includes greeting and registering of owners and guests, providing information on local area attractions, completion of all department related paperwork and using all communication equipment including telephones, facsimiles and computers.
How You'll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Discounted hotel stays across the world
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance (upon successful completion probation period)
- Professional development funding
- Base Salary coupled with performance based incentives
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Recognition Programs
What You'll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous experience within a similar hotel position
- Genuine passion for customer service and the local area
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive individual
- Immaculate presentation and professional grooming standards
- High levels of computer literacy
- Previous experience with a PMS system (Hirum, Fidelio, Opera etc) advantageous
- Have the ability to recognize and solve problems in the workplace
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
Where You'll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world's largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.