Supervisor, Marketing In House
35 Clover Street, Gleneden Beach, Oregon, United States, 97388
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for interviewing, onboarding & training new team members.
- Conducts ongoing trainings.
- Partner with department leaders to coach and support new hires.
- Conduct weekly training for reps that are underperforming.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with a brief overview of the resort, resort activities and services, and things to do in the area.
- Support new technology rollouts and sales initiatives through becoming a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Responsible for booking guests to attend an owner update both by phone and face to face.
- Responsible for maintaining an excellent culture and environment.
- Maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above the budget.
- Maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- High School diploma required. College degree in related field preferred.
- Successful Wyndham Destinations marketing experience required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service (i.e. must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner when dealing with upset owners).
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Working knowledge of marketing databases.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Must have Timeshare/ Vacation Ownership Experience.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.