1546 Gruene River, New Braunfels, Texas, United States, 78130
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
This position is responsible for achieving defined sales targets, assisting in personnel selection and development, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to and administer sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral, and professional manner
- Effectively deliver required
sales targets by closing transactions daily
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Training, evaluating, and monitoring the performance goals of direct reports
- Constructive involvement in daily sales meetings.
- Collaborate with the Site Trainer in facilitating initial and ongoing training
- Recruiting future sales associates
- May be responsible for group sales presentations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Expectations and Requirements
- Successful track record of Wyndham sales experience required.
- Wyndham Presidents Club award preferred
- Must have a valid FL Real Estate License (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience in managing sales teams is preferred.
- Maintain production standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; College Degree is preferred.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.