35-45 Shoal Bay Road, Port Stephens, New South Wales, Australia, 2315
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
GO WHERE JOY IS IN THE JOURNEY
At Wyndham Destinations, we go further as a team. We believe in the impact of a helping hand and the power of vacations. If you enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same, join our Shoal Bay team as the Housekeeping Supervisor today!
How You’ll Shine
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of service and cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Clean hotel rooms to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms while maintaining housekeeping detail standards Delegate workload to ensure rooms are refreshed in a timely manner
- Control stock and report discrepancies to the Executive Housekeeper
- Quality check rooms and liaise with Front Office to release for occupancy
- Plan and implement weekly rosters in consultation with Housekeeping Manager
- Observe precautions required to protect resort guests and guest property.
- Respond appropriately to guest enquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction, handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous experience within a similar hotel position
- A sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety, including safe chemical handling
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Have the ability to recognize and solve problems in the workplace
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Club Wyndham Shoal Bay is the ultimate beachfront resort perfect for romantic escapes, family holidays, pamper weekends, beach getaways, weddings, special events and meetings and business. Shoal Bay lays by the entrance to Port Stephens, overlooking the white sands and the magnificent volcanic Tomaree headlands.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.