Senior Rental System Integrations Analyst
Central Location, Orlando, Florida, United States, 32821
Revenue Management - General
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a focus on vacation ownership, travel memberships, and exchange programs, we’re shaping the future of leisure travel by creating new possibilities for vacationers. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The Senior Rental System Integrations Analyst role will help drive the success of the Global Rental Operations business through strategic management of inventory and system relationships that ultimately contribute to maximized RevPAR, Top Line Revenue, and continued support of integration, distribution, and management of inventory from internal and external partners. This includes sustaining and increasing the efficiencies of existing channels, as well as collaborating cross departmentally to support new promotions, campaigns, and system implementations. The individual in this role is expected to work independently to proactively identify areas of opportunity impacting system and data integrations, research and assess potential systematic solutions, and provide informed recommendations to leadership regarding both platform and inventory management.
How You'll Shine:
System Integration Management
- Maintain current system integrations, including daily management of existing connections/applications, anticipating potential or troubleshooting current issues, and implementing proactive solutions.
- Automate processes to alleviate manual constraints on daily operations.
- Utilize all resources available to make informed, independent decisions or recommendations to leadership cross departmentally.
- Develop internal controls and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure all team processes can be successfully executed by all team members.
- Configure, deploy, and analyze new connections with a focus on optimization
- Support Systems Integration Manager throughout new integrations or ongoing operational processes
Collaboration with Yield, Inventory, and External Partners
- Build trusting relationships with all partners through consistent communication, with both peers and leadership.
- Ensure all relevant perspectives are included in decision making impacting system integrations by properly identifying key stakeholders.
- Facilitate an open flow of information, breaking down silos between groups to increase efficiencies.
- Act as technical liaison for critical internal/external stakeholders and partners.
New Initiative Management
- Introduce new integrations, including oversight over release of new initiatives to ensure implementation, setup, testing, and implementation of sustained support measures are properly executed.
- Identify downstream impacts of new implementations/integrations to ensure all stakeholders are properly informed and included in crucial decision making.
- Anticipate long term impacts of new initiatives and ensure all stakeholders are properly equipped to support and sustain new integrations.
Research and Analysis/Innovation
- Consistently seek out opportunities to improve current processes that result in time/cost savings for all partners.
- Leverage internal and external partners to understand, analyze, and propose system oriented solutions.
- Develop reporting to track/measure success of existing and new system integration performance.
- Assist manager in weekly project meetings, provide insight into system efficiency trends and project development stages.
- Identifies future system and automation opportunities and effectively communicates through the organization.
- Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual system enhancement through development lifecycles and reporting evaluations.
What You'll Bring:
- 4 year degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, expectations, and competing priorities independently.
- Ability to identify and fully understand system capabilities, leveraging integration opportunities to streamline processes.
- Ability to create and understand process flows/mapping
- Comfortable exercising peer leadership.
- Preferred knowledge of integration, distribution, yielding, and/or revenue management
- Extensive background using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Visio, and Word.
- Familiarity with the timeshare, OTA, Channel Manager, Digital, and/or tourism industries preferred.
- Knowledge of PMS providers, I-Hotelier, industry switch providers (DHISCO, DerbySoft, etc.)
- Experience with APIs and/or other integration touchpoints
- Experience writing SQL language and/or querying databases, developing Power BI and/or Tableau visualizations and dashboards preferred
- Python knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with Agile and/or Waterfall processes
- 4 years working with system integration, automation, technology implementation, and/or business analysis.
- 4 years working with analytics and/or large amounts of data
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.