Senior Lending Officer
2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
PRINICIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES: (Included but not limited to:)
- Provide exceptional customer service in every interaction
- Review all sales and contract documents for completeness, compliance and accuracy
- Assess customer needs for meeting income and expense verification requirements
- Ensure timely collection and processing of any information required to complete the loan assessment process
- Timely processing of all applications and new information
- Analyse and evaluate credit applications for unsuitability under NCCP using serviceability calculators, prior credit history, documentation from applicants, and where applicable, prior customer history
- Evaluate and approve credit applications with designated sign off limits.
- Effectively liaise with sales offices and other internal stakeholders
- Processing rescissions and organizing refunds within company guidelines
- Observe and identify any compliance concerns, patterns or any other issues and escalate as appropriate
- Document Management and ensuring that all documents are entered and saved into internal document management system
- Follow all compliance guidelines and processes
- Complete quality call reviews
- Contacting customers via multi-channels (phone, email, SMS) and or their designate (where required at times) to
- validate and collect evidence of income
- clarify and or confirm information in relation to their application with Wyndham
- All other reasonable duties as requested or required
- Comply with relevant legislation including and not limited to Privacy Act; NCCP & AML
- Employees must ensure they comply with Wyndham Destination's OH&S Policy, procedures and any reasonable instructions given by Wyndham Destinations
- Employees must not wilfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety
- Display innovations through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Previous experience in Consumer Lending / Credit Underwriting or willingness to learn
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory credit risk framework under National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (NCCP), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Privacy Act Australia and New Zealand (Privacy). Annual Training will be provided.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Effectively work to balance working within tight timelines and regulatory requirements
- Effectively work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines and KPI’s as set
- Ability to meet deadlines and Key Performance Indicators
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in general banking procedures and competent numeric skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work as a team player, be supportive of co-workers and be willing to contribute to a positive working environment
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.