42 Pinion Causeway, Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States, 81157
900 Pine Grove Circle, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States, 80487
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Sales Trainer | Colorado
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values of being responsive, being respectful and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest. Wyndham Destinations’ vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states: We embrace and live the Wyndham “Count on Me” culture creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- Have a strong desire to be an integral part of the site senior leadership team
- Must have the ability to communicate and partner with the Site VP, Regional Director of Training, Regional Director of Recruiting, Site Recruiters, HR and other site trainers.
- Possess the ability to identify opportunities relating to, but not limited to, the training department, sales lines (in house and front line), sales processes and a desired follow-through to affect and implement positive change.
- The right candidate must have the ability to lead with influence.
- The right candidate will have a proven track record. This can include any, but is not limited to, front line or in house sales, sales manager, site trainer, Sr. Manager, DOS or VP positions.
- Support the Specialist Presenter team for training and compliance. • Have a strong working knowledge of Both Owner & Non-Owner sales for Club Wyndham, WorldMark by Wyndham and Shell Vacations Club
This position will oversee training to include:
- Required - Wyndham’s “Play to Win” new hire training curriculum is delivered to new hires in a classroom setting using the iPad
- Required - Wyndham’s “Road to Success” 12-week follow-up training is being facilitated to new hires in a consistent classroom setting
- Required - Road to Success on line test is completed immediately after each module is facilitated while still in the class.
- Required Reunite for Results is conducted within 45 days of graduating class.
- Required - WVO Sales Compliance on line course is completed in new hire classes
- Required - Wyndham Rewards and Vacation Club Credit training are completed during the new hire class.
- Required - Select 5 underperforming sales reps from the bottom 3rd quartile of the sales line for JumpStart at the beginning of every month. This is to be done in tandem with your Regional Director of Training for approval.
- Required – Work with underperforming reps each month to improve VPG and close %.
- Required - Report at month end on all actions taken with JumpStart reps to your Regional Director of Training.
- Ensure follow-up coaching, continued ed and topical trainings are being facilitated regularly.
- Required - Follow your classes to the floor and T.O. behind all new hires with us 90 days or less. 50% of T.O. is 90 days or less.
- Required – New hires are to be at 100% of budgeted VPG at 90 days.
- Ensure sites are up-to-date on all recently approved Wyndham collateral.
- Support new technology rollouts through becoming a SME (Subject Matter Expert) and train the site leaders and representatives accordingly to ensure new technology is understood, adopted and utilized.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year successful Wyndham sales experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Club Wyndham, WorldMark by Wyndham and Shell Vacations Club
- A minimum of 1 year sales management experience preferred
- Proven track record with the ability to T.O. tables • Specialist Presenter experience preferred
- Must obtain a real estate license or timeshare license in the state where you reside, if applicable
- Thorough understanding of Wyndham's products
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office a plus
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in a professional manner
- Effective time management skills
- Work schedule flexibility
- Some travel may be required
Pay: The annual salary base is $62,500.00 plus a bonus annual target of $125,000.00
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
The hourly rate for this role is $0.00.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.