Sales Tour Guide
900 Pine Grove Circle, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States, 80487
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking Tour Ambassadors who have the desire to sell dreams and live one too! In this position you will meet face-to-face with customers that are brought in by our Marketing Department for you talk to! There is no cold-calling or out of pocket expense required by you.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners
- Articulate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Demonstrate a positive attitude within a high-energy environment
- Attend all scheduled training sessions, department meetings, keep current on industry trends, and set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually
- Link product benefits to the customer’s vacation goals
Why work for Wyndham?
At Wyndham we change people's lives every day, helping them to improve their quality of life by showing them how they can go on great vacations and spend quality of time with their loved ones.
Compensation & Benefits
With one of the best compensation plans the industry, our top professionals enjoy annual incomes (six figure income opportunity) that others dream about. We provide weekly paychecks with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses. Our benefits for full-time employees start in 31 days or less. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k plan with company match, tuition and numerous employee discounts, including discounts to stay at our resorts for you, your family and your friends.
Training & Development
At Wyndham Destinations our success is dependent on your success and we go the extra mile to ensure you are prepared to be successful for the long term. All newly hired Tour Ambassadors must successfully complete a training module that is the most respected in the industry. Your training does not stop there! We have ongoing training at each location to ensure your success.
Let us help you make the most of your personality in a fun and inviting environment. Our top
associates share a passion for winning, a healthy team spirit, and desire to improve the world one vacation at a time. Successful Tour Ambassadors bring passion, self-discipline, practice listening skills, show mastery of their craft, and focus on individual & team goals.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a CO Real Estate License or ability to obtain license within 6 months of hire
During the initial training period, the hourly wage is $13.65 + payout per transaction and opportunity for monthly transaction bonus. After the initial training period, the compensation is commission-based with a draw against the applicable minimum wage.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.