Sales Support Coordinator
2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You'll Shine
This role will play a vital part in the operation of our Sales Site by providing support to the sales staff in daily sales support duties. This role will partner with the Senior sales support team to:
- Displaying leadership values by ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the preview centre
- Be the face and heart of our business through your interactions
- Be involved in daily core operational tasks including: reception obligations, premium recording and management, and contract generation
- Ensure premium inventory levels are properly maintained and audited, and review weekly inventory reports
- Be the voice of our team through your communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be a key contact for the dynamic Sales Team by ensuring the accurate recording of information in relation to guest flow, booking numbers and team details
- Be focused and balance these tasks with administration duties both reoccurring and adhoc such as data entry, reporting and ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Ensure compliance with cash handling and transactions
What You'll Bring
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Strong customer service values and focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and knowledge of CRM systems.
- Must be available to work during the operational hours of the preview centre, public holidays, school holidays and weekends.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.