733 Third Avenue, New York, United States, 10017
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
This position is responsible for achieving defined sales targets, assists in personnel selection and development and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
How You’ll Shine :
- Adhere to and administer sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner
- Effectively deliver required sales targets by closing transactions on a daily basis
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Training, evaluating, and monitoring the performance goals of direct reports
- Constructive involvement in daily sales meetings.
- Collaborate with the Site Trainer in facilitating initial and ongoing training
- Recruiting future sales associates
- May be responsible for group sales presentations
- Other duties may be assigned
What You'll Bring
- 1 to 3 years of Wyndham sales experience is preferred
- Experience in managing sales teams is preferred
- Maintain production standards
- No travel required outside of the home site’s area
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Generally starting at $58,500.00 per year plus commissions and bonuses. The actual salary rate of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to experience, education, skills, training, and work location.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.