14-20 Flynn Street, Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia, 2444
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling Vacation Credits to prospective & existing Guests holidaying at our Flynns Beach Resort. To be successful you will need to be Guest obsessed and adaptable when illustrating the benefits of holidaying with Wyndham Destinations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver Sales presentations in face to face environment and at times using internet technology
- Consistently meet required Sales targets
- Maintain a positive relationship with Guests to ensure an exceptional experience is delivered
- No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across globally
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance *
- Base Salary coupled with performance based incentives
* Upon successful completion of Probationary Period
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as; building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale.
- Ability to self motivate and take sole responsibility for individual performance
- A desire to problem solve, at times under pressure
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.