Recruiter, Sales & Marketing- Honolulu & Kona, Hawaii
1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, 96815
75-6016 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua Kona, Hawaii, United States, 96740
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a focus on vacation ownership, travel memberships, and exchange programs, we’re shaping the future of leisure travel by creating new possibilities for vacationers. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
- A successful recruiter for Wyndham Destinations must effectively source, recruit, and manage the sales and marketing hiring process.
- Maintain the recruiting and retention programs that will meet and/or exceed monthly site goals.
- Partner with other recruiters to share best practices and maintain region-wide objectives.
- Consistently document and report weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on all programs for area/site statistical analysis.
- Manage/implement the site's sales and marketing hiring process within the scope of responsibility.
- Develop a yearly recruiting action plan and adjust monthly as needed.
- Build the site's brand recruitment advertising and sourcing by setting standards and developing a site sourcing library of creative visual collateral.
- Develop a consistent and creative flow of well-negotiated site-specific sourcing options.
- Work closely with hiring managers and trainers to ensure corporate and site sales hiring processes are being followed and that appropriate candidate profiles are being identified.
- Manage site recruiting media campaigns, including methods, content, and distribution within budget as needed.
- Actively participate in site/area recruiting networking projects for contributing and collecting best practices for distribution to all sites.
- Exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment.
- Agency/Search firm experience preferred.
- Sales/Marketing Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Ability to source "passive" candidates via direct sourcing.
- Occasionally work nights and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong proactive recruiting, sourcing, presentation, interviewing, negotiating and networking skills.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office including MS Excel.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Workday).
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.