Minivac Guest Relation Officer
Wyndham Grand Phuket Kalim Bay, Bangkok, Thailand, 83150
Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand, 83150
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to :)
- Provide excellent Service to guests from Pre-arrivals call to the whole Guest Journey
- Implement Pre-arrival as per SOP and record in system properly as well as coordinate with the concerned departments for any special inquiries.
- Coordinating with the resort team for accommodation, and inclusion e.g. room checking, transfer bookings, special arrangements, guests complaints, etc
- Work closely with business partners and vendors to accommodate on all changes of transfer and other campaign inclusions
- Reviews the arrival list daily and assists in preparing and distributing welcome gift (if any)as per SOP
- Attends promptly to Minivac guests' inquiries and assists them with their needs
- Ensure that guests are booked into appropriate showcase dates and times
- Act as the first point of contact for Minivac guests for any inquiries about the program and the resort
- Ensure that Minivac guests have smooth and exceptional experience at the resort
- Work closely with Wyndham Sales team to ensure that guests attend a showcase at the agreed dates and times
- Coordinate with the resort and the sales team to resolve Minivac guests 'complaints
- Is empowered to make up for any mistakes by offering gifts and compensation to Minivac guests
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times
Innovation & Project Coordination:
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Assisting on administration and coordination of marketing collateral
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display a Lead With Your Heart! service to all internal and external parties.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to Workplace Health and Safety ensuring the safety of yourself and all other people who may be effected by your conduct in the workplace
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.