Marketing Manager - Angels Camp
123 Selkirk Ranch Road, Angels Camp, California, United States, 95222
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all In-House Marketing Activities at the site. Primary responsibilities include direct management of In-house Marketing Team, maintaining an acceptable conversion rate of resort occupancy, maintaining an excellent owner experience, and coordination with Resort, Front Line sales, In-House sales and Corporate/Regional In-House Marketing Directors/Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct management of In-house Marketing Team: interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
- Maintain total site marketing conversion according to site marketing standards.
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
- Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
- Run daily reports to include, but not limited to, Daily Arrival Report, Daily In-House Report, Five year owner arrival report.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, Show factors and conversion rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
- Compile data on each team member’s performance.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
- Perform other related functions not listed.
- 2 years management or supervisory preferred or 2 year’s timeshare equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule which includes a rotating combination of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to deal with both customers and salespeople.
- Ability to focus on details.
- Ability to handle simultaneous situations.
- Ability to handle departmental problems and situations.
- Knowledgeable with commission payroll and understanding.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to interact with many other departments within the company.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Generally starting at $54,808.00 - $70,928.00 per year plus commissions and bonuses. The actual salary rate of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to experience, education, skills, training, and work location.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.