Marketing CMP Manager (Busch Garden)
Central Location, Orlando, Florida, United States, 32821
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service.
The CMP Manager is responsible for directing, supervising, training and motivating Community Marketing Associates and Supervisors. The main objective is to increase the site's production of CMP tours and meet or exceed budgeted tour flow and VPG requirements. Responsible for Face to Face package sales budget as well as FTF tour budgeted tour flow.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Recruit, hire and train CMP professionals and supervisors.
* Oversee daily operations of CMP programs to meet budgeted tour flow.
* Establish an ongoing training plan to implement integrity and enthusiasm in the CMP department.
* Work with CMP Supervisors to establish written and individual team goals to help achieve and maintain the highest levels of performance.
* Monitor and report performance of marketing at the site level, taking corrective action as required
* Assisting Marketing Director and site VP as needed
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
*Full time availability required including weekends and holidays.
* High School Diploma or equivalent or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
* Internal Wyndham experience or external timeshare experience in a similar role preferred.
* Excellent skills regarding creating partnerships, "big picture" analysis, and excellent follow up mandatory.
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
* Clear concise written and verbal communication skills mandatory
* Track record of excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
* Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
* Ability to efficiently multi-task and negotiate effectively
* Detail orientated and accurate and demonstrated problem solving ability
* Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.