Maintenance Technician II - Full Time - St George
1157 S Plantation Drive, St George, Utah, United States, 84770
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership’s vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We are “memory makers.”
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our “Count on Me” service philosophy, our employees make the following service promise to our owners: to be responsive to your needs, to be respectful in every way and to deliver a great experience for each and every owner. Through the MAGIC (Making A Great Impression on the Customer) program, our employees strengthen their customer service skills and embody
the five steps of MAGIC for successful execution of signature service. In your role, you will help us deliver outstanding service and hospitality to our guests to ensure they have a memorable vacation while staying with our resorts each and every time.
- Complete/fill out and file work order, submit completed work orders and time sheet to the dispatcher
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance
- Respond to work orders and after hours emergency calls.
- Repair/ replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture and cabinetry; remodeling work; water heater maintenance; pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi; soldering, brazing, silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings; reset and replace breakers, ballast and fixture; repair/replace switches and sockets;
prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards; preventative programs on all systems.
- Follow directives from Maintenance Manager; give suggestions to Maintenance Manager and Property Manager.
- Completing work assignments for all electrical, air conditioning, heating, plumbing, appliance, grounds, custodial and general repairs as directed / requested from staff, owners/guests, or company-owned facilities.
- Must have flexible schedule during certain times of the year (i.e. Maintenance Weeks, Holidays) in order to maintain work quality and output.
- Sound judgment using a logical and systematic way in identifying and resolving HVAC and refrigeration, plumbing and electrical problems
- EPA approved technician certification, Pool Operators Certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- One year of technical training after high school
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.