Corner of Wentworth Avenue & Goulbourn Street, Armour Square, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2001
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Go Where No Two Days Are The Same.
Discover a career fuelled by possibility at Wyndham Destinations. Club Wyndham Sydney currently has an opportunity for an experienced hands on Maintenance Officer to join the team!
How You’ll Shine
As a friendly and experienced maintenance all-rounder to join our team. The successful candidate will assist our maintenance department and will preferably have experience in plumbing, carpentry, painting, gardening, and general maintenance.
- Maintenance of rooms/grounds
- Inspection & reporting of faults
- Reporting all maintenance issues as required
- Assisting guests when required
This is a busy hands-on role that requires a motivated can-do person with great time management skills and a desire to make the property the best it can be!
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
The successful applicant must:
- Be Competent in multi-tasking and enjoy working in a dynamic and busy environment
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner that reflects the company in a positive manner
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, eye for detail and display enthusiasm at all times
- Previous experience within a hotel maintenance environment would be preferable.
- Ability to work unsupervised and an exceptional eye for detail are key requirements of this role.
- You will be required to work a rotating roster including, nights, weekends and public holidays
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.