Maintenance Manager - Wyndham Limetree
7511 Frenchmans Bay 100, Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S., United States, 00802
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You'll Shine:
As a Maintenance Manager, you will make dream vacations by providing support to the general resort operations and maintenance function by managing the general upkeep of the resort through directing and performing preventive maintenance procedures and maintaining resort quality standards.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the Maintenance Department
- Ensure that overall unit and common area cleanliness, as well as the resort units are maintained in working order, are within standard as outlined in our Quality Control Program.
- Effectively manage the maintenance process, in conjunction with front office and other support departments, to ensure owner satisfaction.
- Hire, train, motivate, recognize, coach and develop associates through implementation of incentives and training plans.
- Manage and support all financial aspects of the department.
- Assign and direct weekly schedules and daily duties of the Maintenance staff, procures product, performs payroll duties, audits and performance reviews of staff responsibility.
- Maintain Vendor Relationships and 3rd party contractors such as: Landscaping, Temp Labor, Maintenance and Mechanical Contractors.
What you will bring:
- Ability to write up routine reports and correspondence; ability to effectively present ideas before groups or individuals.
- Provide high priority to customer service; ability to solve problems without additional guidance.
- CPR certification or in the process of attaining.
- Valid driver's license.
- Certified Pool Operators designation or in process of obtaining.
- Ability to grasp, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Physical requirements of frequent standing, walking and climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
- Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Aptitude to work Indoors with exposure to excessive noise from heavy equipment, dust, fumes, and vibrations.
- Ability to work outdoors, exposed to potential temperature extremes of heat and/or cold at least twenty-five percent .
- Flexibility to frequently adjust work schedule, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet resort operating demands.
- Four years related maintenance experience.
- Two years supervisory experience.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.