Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Location: Wyndham Fairfield Glade
The inventory clerk is responsible for the proper control of all the incoming and outgoing inventory, mail, supplies and packages that arrive for the site.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Receives, records and tracks all inventory, mail and supplies that arrives or leaves the site.
2. Ensures all guest or department packages are delivered and recorded to the appropriate recipient.
3. Maintains inventory control system as directed by company standards DOPS.
4. Stores and stocks inventory in supply room, ensuring all standards are followed for checking out of inventory or supplies.
5. Loads and unloads deliveries.
6. Assist with unit inspections.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
· High school or equivalent preferred,
· Basic office duties 1-2 years
· Basic mathematical calculations performed
· PC, Tablet efficient
· Safety training experience preferred related to lifting
Knowledge and skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Ability to take direction and complete tasks
· Ability to prioritize assignments
· Basic computer, tablet skills required
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to calculate basic mathematical skills
· Ability to work in general office environment
· Ability to utilize basic loading dock tools and equipment
· Basic PC skills required
· Tablet skills required
· Filing and tracking skills required
· Radio dispatch skills required
· Forklift certified training
· 1-2 year in role or similar role is preferred
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.