In House Sales Representative, Desert Blue
Central Location, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, 89169
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You'll Shine
Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts.
- Find commonality with prospective and/or current owners.
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques.
- Communicate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Leads are prequalified and provided by the company.
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training.
- Effectively present and deliver sales presentation in accordance with all company policies, compliance standards and regulatory requirements while maintaining minimum performance goals (80% time)
- Attend all scheduled training sessions, department meetings, keep current on sales information and materials, keep current on industry trends, and set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually. (20%)
What You'll Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale.
- Needs to be able to overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle. Must be energetic, outgoing and tenacious.
- General smart device skills.
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required.
- Must have the applicable real estate and/or timeshare license or the ability to obtain one.
- Must maintain production standards.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.