In House Sales Representative
240 Terrace Road, Table Rock, Branson, Missouri, United States, 65616
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine
- Conduct face-to-face sales presentations in our state-of-the-art sales center
- Find commonality with prospective and/or current owners.
- Communicate the benefits of traveling with Wyndham Destinations.
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques.
- Effectively present and deliver sales presentation in accordance with company policies, compliance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions and department meetings.
- Keep current on product knowledge, materials, and industry trends.
- All leads are provided and prequalified by Wyndham's award-winning on-site marketing team.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
What You’ll Bring
- 1-3+ years sales and/or marketing experience is preferred
- Ability to overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
- Demonstrate a positive attitude within a high-energy environment
- General knowledge of smart devices
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.