In House Marketing Coordinator - Club Wyndham Shawnee Village
PO Box 93, Shawnee On Delaware, Pennsylvania, United States, 18356-0093
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
How You’ll Shine
- In person marketing with guests checking into our resorts
- Schedule the guest to meet with member services to discuss their owner update and workshop
- The coordinator may offer gifts to the guest for participating in the update
- Partner with the resort staff to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules, and area brochures to the guest
- Must meet production standards on a weekly basis
What You’ll Bring
- 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, general computer skills, and smart devices
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment within a shared space
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.