In House Marketing Coordinator
240 Terrace Road, Table Rock, Branson, Missouri, United States, 65616
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
In person marketing with prospective and/or current owners within our resorts. Schedules guests to meet with a representative for a presentation.
How You'll Shine
- Serve as a positive and professional brand ambassador for Wyndham Destinations
- Partner with the resort staff to receive arrival sheets of guests checking in
- Greet, present, and incentivize prospective customers to attend a sales-preview tour
- Screen and qualify potential customers based on company guidelines
- Make sales-tour reservations and collect required deposits
- Greet, present and incentivize prospective customers to attend a sales presentation in accordance with all company policies, compliance standards and regulatory requirements while maintaining minimum performance goals (80% time)
- Attend all scheduled training sessions, department meetings, keep current on marketing information and materials, keep current on industry trends, and set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually. (20%)
What You'll Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment within a shared space.
- General computer and smart device skills.
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.