12 Big Muster Drive, Dinner Plain, Victoria, Australia, 3898
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
GO WHERE OPPORTUNITY IS EVERYWHERE
At Wyndham Destinations, every day is an adventure where drive meets opportunity. Wherever you want to take your career, let’s get there together.
Join our Dinner Plain team as the Housekeeping Manager today!
How You’ll Shine
As the Housekeeping Manager you will be responsible for supervising the daily work of all Housekeeping staff ensuring efficient and high quality service is provided to the guests.
- Plan, control and direct the administration and operation of Housekeeping within the Resort.
- Conduct daily quality checks and periodic inspections of all resort areas to check the standards of cleaning and maintenance are as required.
- Responsible for the ordering and distribution of linen, cleaning chemicals, guest supplies and the smooth operation of public areas.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous experience within a similar hotel position
- A sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety, including safe chemical handling
- Thorough understanding of factors contributing to a successful housekeeping operation
- Demonstrated strong communication and leadership abilities
- Previous experience with quality control, inventory control, rostering and maintaining costs to budget
- Proven ability to adhere to the principles of high quality, service excellence and attention to detail
- Have the ability to recognize and solve problems in the workplace
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.