Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Housekeeping Dispatcher will support general Resort and Housekeeping/Maintenance operations by answering all incoming calls for housekeeping services, relay information to the appropriate team member(s) or department and follow up on completion of expectations to ensure prompt and efficient guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure the smooth operation of the housekeeping department; Acts as direct liaison between resort guests and housekeeping staff; Respond to all incoming guest and front desk requests for housekeeping or maintenance services; Run daily clean/dirty unit reports; Record, delegate and monitor housekeeping productivity for timely completion; Report status of assignments and communicate readiness of units to Front Desk and management; Perform basic
clerical assignments; Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors. (60% time)
• Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (10% time)
• Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Housekeeping Department Operating Procedures, and Standard Operating Procedures. (15% time)
• Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy;
be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (10% time)
• Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements
c) Knowledge and skills
• Detail oriented with organizational and time management skills
• Ability to direct personnel to achieve desired results
• Ability to prioritize customer and operational needs and requests
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Count on Me attitude towards all guests and staff
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
• Must be
able to work in high stress, high priority situation
d) Technical Skills
• Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another
e) Job experience
• Six months related housekeeping or guest services experience
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.