Work from home, Uusimaa, Finland, 00102
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our membership travel and vacation exchange brands, including RCI, 7Across and Travel + Leisure GO, are shaping the future of the travel industry by creating new possibilities for travelers. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
In your role of RCI Guide you will work to set sales & service KPI’s and will be accountable for delivering an outstanding experience to our members with offline sales, online support and exemplary service across various channels of contact, adding value to every member experience in a positive team-oriented environment.
RCI prides itself on being an organisation that understands and enforces the importance of values, and is committed to organisational ethics. Our employees around the world exhibit three core attributes – remarkable intelligence, passion for travel and complete integrity – which guide us in the conduct of our day-to-day business.
KEY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF AN RCI GUIDE:
- Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, web chats and emails.
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI’s.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
- Resolution of member complaints/enquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail relating to all aspects of the RCI system.
- Administration of compensatory payments where applicable.
- Logging completed work accurately to allow us to report the activity of the department on a daily and monthly basis.
- Candidates will be expected to work in a self-directed manner but will receive mentor support from Team Leaders and coaches.
- Ability to take ownership of members’ queries and complaints.
- Minimising escalations at all costs.
- Fluency in Finnish
- Fluency in English
- RCI Product knowledge
- Professional writing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A positive outlook
- An ability to multi task
- An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
- Results Driven
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- ‘Can do’ attitude where nothing is too much trouble
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills – securing win-win agreements.
RELEVANT CAREER HISTORY/EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO FULFILL JOB ROLE
- Proven track record of ‘Sales through Service’ experience
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.