14-20 Flynn Street, Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia, 2444
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine
As the Groundsperson you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to owners and guests while performing duties such as cleaning, gardening and general care of landscape, nursery and growth of plants at our beautiful Flynns Beach property.
Other tasks include:
- Pruning trees, shrubs and hedges
- Mowing and cutting grass and lawns
- Looking after plants and flowers
- Managing irrigation systems and dam pumps
- As well as a range of other grounds maintenance tasks.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted Hotel & Resort stays globally
What You’ll Bring
To be considered for this great opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in a similar role and creating exceptional & memorable experiences for guests.
- Understanding of using gardening tools and equipment
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety principles
- Knowledge of cleaning management on a Hobby Farm.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends, school and public holiday period if required.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.