300 N Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida, United States, 32118
Community Marketing Program
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
- Greet and serve resort guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check-in and stay at the property.
- Ensures proper handling of guest's luggage while maintaining a professional appearance and cordial attitude towards all guests and employees.
- Provides services to the guest personally or refers requests to the appropriate department manager.
- May answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, entertainment and directions.
Provides clerical/administrative support to the sales office. Processes data and generates routine reports regarding sales and appointment results. Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
Ability to work under high stress and fast-paced environment
- Ability to overcome difficult customer complaints and objections
- Ability to be detail-oriented, accurate, and thorough
- Possesses great customer service and communication skills
- Possesses great interpersonal skills
- Ability to be solution-oriented
- Possesses productive, energetic, and self-motivated attributes
- Possesses organizational skills
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses time management skills
Essential Job Functions
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare contracts according to company standards for processing at the Corporate
- Check phone messages and validate all owners’ information. Assign leads to Sales Representatives and provide information to the Sales department as necessary.
- Assign appointment leads to Sales Representatives and provide information to Appointment Setters as necessary.
- File and secure all documents per procedures. Maintain Property Owner Information per PII and PCI standards.
- Maintain Sales Representatives’ license information
- Maintain and order POSs
- Assist Manager to provide additional administrative support to internal departments including Sales, Marketing, and HR
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or
with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.