Food and Beverage Supervisor
78 Surf Road, Seven Mile Beach, Tasmania, Australia, 7170
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Go Where No Two Days Are The Same
At Wyndham Destinations, we are vacation connoisseurs. Come join the fun of putting the world on vacation. If you love meeting new people and have an enthusiastic approach to delivering excellent customer service, join our Seven Mile Beach team as the Food & Beverage Supervisor today!
How You’ll Shine
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage outlets, including recruitment, training of all new and existing staff, rostering staff and managing floor staff during a function. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Open/Closing of Restaurant
- Set up of FOH & BOH for daily trade
- Customer service, use of POS
- Preparation of hot/cold food
- Lead a team of staff and coordinate breaks
- Be responsible for staff performance and delivery of product and service quality
- Ensure all preparation, cleaning and maintenance schedules are completed on a daily basis
- Cleaning and closing of store, including reconciliation of sales and banking.
- Effectively perform all duties of functions, special events and related F&B services, including owner and guest service.
- Effectively perform all duties of F&B services including but not limited restaurant day to day operation, bar, events and meetings
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel and resort stays globally
- Subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Have the ability to recognize and solve problems in the workplace
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar management position
- Ability to co-ordinate schedules with projected workflow, within budget
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of OH&S and chemical handing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
- Be a real 'people person' and genuinely enjoy getting to know people
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.