Housekeeper - WorldMark Discovery Bay
141 Orcas Drive, Port Townsend, Washington, United States, 98368
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine:
A Housekeeper will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units and maintaining resort quality standards. This individual will be responsible for cleaning the resort units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms as well as maintain and adhere to housekeeping detail standards. This role will also clean, vacuum, dust, and sanitize bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies and make beds. The Housekeeper replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries, sorts, counts, folds, mark, or carries linens and maintains positive customer and associate relationships. This role will respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction and handle guest issues to resolution in an effort to improve the guest experience.
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with employees, guest and owners.
- Possess ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude with team focus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Paid time off including 12 vacation days and 6 holidays per year, prorated based on your hire date.
- Sick leave in accordance with applicable laws and/or ordinances
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
The hourly wage for this role is $17.50.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.