In House Marketer, Chengdu
19 Section 2, Lushan Avenue, Sichuan, China, 610000
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a focus on vacation ownership, travel memberships, and exchange programs, we’re shaping the future of leisure travel by creating new possibilities for vacationers. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The In-House Resort Host occupies a location at the Resort or outside the Resort and is responsible for selling tourist attractions and excursions and invite customers who meet our pre-determined qualification criteria to attend a Wyndham presentation in exchange for a gift.
The In-House Resort Host receives a set rate per tour for each qualified prospect that tours and bonuses paid on the number of tours.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
•Sell and promote tourist attraction and excursions
- Invite pre-detennined qualified customers to attend a Wyndham presentation
- Deal with all customer queries - face to face and on the phone
- Keep product and brand knowledge up to date
- Take and deal with telephone enquiries
- Fill in client infonnation fonn on the computer system
- Specify tenns and conditions of bookings
- Take payments and receipt tickets
- Daily adhoc duties as required
- Book qualified tours in accordance with set guidelines
- Be professional in nature; be approachable while meeting booth quotas
- Work within Best Practice Guidelines and all Company and sales specific policies and procedures
- Deliver required number of qualified tours to the sales site
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Identify opportunities that are on the horizon and put together plans to capitalise on them
- Bring fresh and new ideas to management that would be cost and/or time effective
- Receive and handle rejections from prospects in a courteous and professional manner
- Turn a negative response into opportunities which can be capitalised on
- Work within a defined structure in a fresh, creative manner
- Represent the Company in an ethical, moral and professional manner
- Display a high level ofloyalty and self-discipline and high integrity
- Set goals to maximise production, while minimizing costs
- Interact favorably with all types of people, display excellent verbal communications skills.
- Adhere to the set work schedule and for being on time for work
- Attend all training and team meetings as required
- Support the Company's sales and marketing programs and strategies
- Display a positive, courteous and respectful attitude towards the Company and team members
- Attain all required government licenses and registrations within defined time periods
- Stay current with required governmental requirements, work permits, etc.
- Employees must ensure they comply with Wyndham Vacation Resorts (Thailand) OH&S Policy, procedures and any reasonable instruction given by Wyndham Vacation Resorts (Thailand).
- Employees must not wilfully place at risk the health and safety of themselves or any other persons in the workplace and to not wilfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety.
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Flexibility to changing products, targets, markets and customer preferences
- Strong values of customer service and integrity
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
- Excellent cmmnunication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, and goal driven with high propensity to succeed
- Demonstrated rapport building skills
- High degree ofreliability and integrity
- Ability to work independently and contribute as a team player
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Physical ability to stand upright on feet for extended periods
- Be a team player, supporting and motivating others
- High degree ofresilience and ability to handle rejection
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Sound problem solving and negotiating skills
- Basic computing skills
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date on market knowledge
- Must be available to work shift hours and on weekends
- Location open from 7am-9pm 7 days a week- 2-3 shifts per day
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.