Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
This position is based working in our Mission Viejo office.
The responsibilities of the Executive Assistant require a keen understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, legal-specific administrative procedures and organizational skills. This position exercises independent judgment necessary to carry out the directives of the SVP/EVP and also work with upper management. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and respect client-customer privilege.
- Create and update reports as needed. Design forms and spreadsheets to accomplish objectives
- Arrange meetings and conference calls. Coordinate meeting room, equipment, and food arrangements. Gather necessary data and make distributions for meetings.
- Compose and draft correspondence and reports for the SVP. Ensure submitted correspondence is prepared efficiently, timely, and edited for correct grammar, punctuation, and clear content
- Review accuracy and coding invoices,
expense reports, and check requests for EVP. Verify corporate requirements are met.
- Create and update reports for EVP as needed. Design forms and spreadsheets to accomplish objectives.
- Event planning as needed in addition to all necessary travel arrangements
- Project Management-included maintaining departmental organization chart and space planning for the corporate offices
- Screen telephone calls and/or visitors. Determine which matters can be handled on site, and which should be directed to Corporate, site, etc.
- Direct activities of administrative assistants to ensure smooth running operations during absence of management. Resolve problems and make administrative decisions when necessary.
- 4 years of administrative and/or general office experience, preferably legal or real estate experience
- Associate degree or 2-year technical
certificate preferred. CPS/CAP (Certified Professional Secretary/Certified Administrative Professional) a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint as well as Adobe's Acrobat Professional
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to deal with senior management in professional manner.
- Must be objective by evaluating situations vs. reacting
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Comprehension of Product Knowledge and budgeting process is helpful.
- Provide accurate, timely data to management, and maintain proper documentation.
- Should be able to take control of various situations
independently as they arise.
- Must be able to express authority and see that duties are
- Need to be able to work independently, motivate others,
and meet deadlines.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.