Executive Sous Chef
700 Caves Road, Dunsborough, Western Australia, Australia, 6281
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
GO BEYOND WHAT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE
At Wyndham Destinations, creativity is contagious. The mood is lighter and the days are brighter. If you have a passion for food and exceeding expectations, then join our Dunsborough team as the Executive Sous Chef today!
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Subsidised private health cover*
How You'll Shine
As the Executive Sous Chef, you will be responsible you will be responsible for preparing, producing and presenting all foods according to standard recipes and as directed by the Head Chef and will provide a superior customer experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Place highest importance to food safety and hygiene of food preparation as outlined in the HACCP principles and the local guidelines for catering establishments.
- Prepare, produce and present all foods in accordance with identified Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards, commonly accepted in the catering industry.
- Display eagerness to increase food knowledge and skills.
- Strive to minimize food wastage.
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience
- Put forth your input on menus, rosters and any other issues that involves the team
- Audits Kitchen stock & grocery lines daily & order stock as required
What You'll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Experience as a Chef (preferably + 3 years)
- A desire to deliver an exceptional Guest experience
- An adaptive mindset and vision to deliver a quality product
- The ability to work a flexible roster, inclusive of nights, weekends and public holidays
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.