We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- Creatively develop, promote and deliver daily fitness and wellness programs in line with current trends simultaneously promoting the healthy F&B offerings, inclusive of but not limited to – Yoga, Pilates, Boot camp, Dance
- Creatively develop, promote and deliver daily adult/youth activities and kid’s club programs to suit guest’s needs within budget guidelines, exploring revenue generating opportunities at all times
- Train and monitor team performance to consistently deliver the above competencies
- Drive revenue and meet cost budget
- Monitor and forecast business based on current and future occupancies
- Maintain a calendar of events to plan and maximise interests and capture revenues
- Liaise with E-Marketing coordinator to regularly publish activities on Social Media platforms
- Report regularly to FBD on MTD revenues and activities programs. Analyse attendance of activities making enhancements where needed
- Record and report activities participation register, ensuring activities revenue is processed correctly
- Monitor the registering of children participating in activities and Kids Club program
- Assist with ordering and control all stock required for the department
- Set an example for staff in areas of uniform and professional conduct
- Support and promotes all internal functions
- Support and participate in corporate committees regarding OHS, Wellness and others
- Generate revenue streams by way of creative planning and marketing of activities and events
- Provide exceptional customer service together with dispensing of information to owners and guests
- Co-ordinate between other department’s to ensure guest needs are attended to whilst maintaining positive relations with other staff and management
- Handling cash and daily balancing of activities transactions whenever necessary
- Ensure the safety of guests at all times and that the common area’s including grounds; foyer and reception are presentable
- Ensure that all reasonable directions given with regards to health and safety are followed, to not willfully place at risk the health and safety of yourself or any person in the workplace and to not willfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety.
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- Foster the company’s products and image, and advocate the Wyndham CARE and Count On Me culture
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hospitality activities
- A qualification in physical education is highly regarded
- Ability to analyze and report on monthly financial results
- Drive the team to meet and exceed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering alternative programmes
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Drive Community Relations Programmes
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the team
- Possess productive, energetic & self-motivated attributes
- Must be a certified First Aider and Childminder or be willing to qualify
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.