Digital Marketing Manager
九段北, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan, 102-0073
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
All business departments:
Internal teams – Marketing, sales, call centres & resorts, legal
External partners and suppliers
Lead the development of integrated marketing campaigns and assets for both offline and digital channels to deliver brand reputation growth, and drive customer acquisition opportunities for our vacation clubs in conjunction with key stakeholders.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans across all digital and social media platforms that creatively advance the reputation and support business objectives.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for our vacation clubs.
- The day-to-day owner of the Japanese social media editorial calendars, EDM calendars, campaign calendars
- Accurately report on campaigns, analyse performance and look for opportunities to repeat &/or improve
- Develop opportunities including partnerships to increase engagement and positive sentiment in local markets.
- Collaborate with brand and PR teams to develop the PR strategy to earn media coverage of Vacation Clubs and Resorts in local and key markets through the distribution of press releases, media, and influencer hosting.
- Ensure brand guidelines are met with attention to detail.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- 7-10 years of marketing-related experience with minimum graduate qualifications.
- Experience in travel and hospitality is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Have a passion for creative content creation, digital and social media strategy
- Experience using a variety of Marketing platforms including Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, design programs (Adobe / Canva
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally for achievement of overall business objectives
- Ability to travel domestically/ internationally when required.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.