Consumer Finance, Administration & Projects Manager - Asia Clubs
2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- To provide support within Consumer Finance with development, including system testing and implementation, quality control and identifying process improvements
- Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects
- Liaise with management and clients to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives that align with business goals
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to achieve maximum benefit
- Processing rescissions and organise refunds within company guidelines
- Work with sales to process applications efficiently with high quality
- Contributing to the processing of “Change of Ownership” documents and related tasks
- General Administration
- Reporting and billing
- Daily banking and batching of all account types / Multicurrency and Conversion
- Reconciling all bank accounts and reports, made up of different currencies, and presenting this information to the company accountants at EOM on BD1. Balancing batching versus banking.
- Recording, organising, following up on all complaints / issues in varying systems of record
- Proper evaluation of the customer’s credit worthiness and establishing/maintaining of the customer’s credit limits
- Undertaking and overseeing credit worthiness checks and risk analysis in the department
- Ensure timely processing of all applications and contracts
- Assess and provide approval or decline financing for finance applications
- Review daily postings to ensure correct application of monies
- Management of the month end process ensuring all aspects are considered and able to prepare, execute, review and analyse month end results including key drivers, trends and KPI's
- Ensure the robustness and integrity of data provided
- Ensure all audit requirements are met
- Maintain a thorough understanding of and comply with company/department policies and procedures, Club guidelines, regulations, Contract documents and relevant legislation
- Maintain complete understanding and efficient use of various systems used by the company
- Planning ahead for work to be done, ensuring the completion of daily/weekly tasks
- Take responsibility of escalated issues/complaints for internal and external customers
- Contribute at team meetings in a proactive manner
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with policy and legislation
- Directly assist Key people as required
- Provide maximum service excellence to both internal & external customers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to Workplace Health and Safety ensuring the safety of yourself and all other people who may be affected by your conduct in the workplace
- Display a Count On Me! Service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible
- Any other reasonable duties as requested or required from time to time
Day shift time, typically will be 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, but will require some late night, early morning depending on business needs as well as weekend work on Saturday and or Sunday and or some Public Holidays to support business critical days may extend later or earlier.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Previous experience in systems testing and or system and project implementation
- Absolute attention to detail, thoroughness & accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel & Word in particular)
- Results orientated in areas of accurate reporting & problem solving
- Multilingual – English + either or a combination of Mandarin and or Thai and or Bahasa and or Japanese and or Korean a PLUS
- Effectively work to balance working within tight timelines and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team unit, be supportive of co-workers and be willing to contribute to a positive working environment
- Previous experience in a similar role and /or experience in a bookkeeping/accounting role
- An understanding of the regulatory credit risk framework under Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Privacy Act Australia and New Zealand (Privacy). Annual Training will be provided.
- Strong reconciliation and reporting skills with the ability to manipulate and import/export data
- Working knowledge in handling cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS
- Working knowledge of cash allocation, daily balancing and currency conversion.
- Ability to deliver to tight End of Month deadlines.
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast- paced environment
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Flexibility, with a willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks in a fast paced
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement strategies
- Ability to embrace growth and changing environment, actively supporting process improvement principles
- It may involve rotation to other functional areas of the department for training purposes
- Ability to develop ideas and follow through to implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the business including the Executive team.
- Displays a positive, professional manner with the ability to represent the department at internal meetings and deal with key relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong leadership with a positive demeanour to motivate staff and promote a positive team environment
- Familiarity with a variety of collection concepts, practices, and procedures as well as cash application systems
- Solid understanding & experience in financial services industry
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.