We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
As a Business Operations Coordinator for Wyndham Destinations this person will be responsible for delivering quality support for our Sales and Marketing processes. This person provides exceptional customer service to all guests and business partners, ensures that operational processes and procedures are met, protects data integrity throughout our systems, and partners with their team and leadership to implement changes or new initiatives. As part of the Business Operations team, this individual helps support the steps to put the world on vacation and make memories of a lifetime!
How You'll Shine
· Provide exceptional customer service to our guests, business partners, and team
· Identify ways in which to improve our customer service or processes
· Collect and/or validate data when interacting with our guests to ensure they receive the best experience with us
· Manage and protect company assets through all interactions
· Understand and implement operational procedures that govern our business
· Support new initiatives and help teams that are impacted by these changes
· Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reporting needs
· Successfully leverage your resources (your team, leadership, procedural guides, etc.) to provide quick support to questions as they arise
You will partner with:
· Sales and Marketing teams
· Human Resources
· Resort Operations leadership
Examples of projects you will work on:
· Validating data and reporting or answering questions from onsite business partners
· Supporting the integration of new processes and procedures
What You'll Bring
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite
· Have availability to support the business throughout weekends and holidays
· Experience delivering outstanding customer service, with excitement!
You should be an individual that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, interacting with guests and business partners, and being part of a highly engaged team. You should be a communicative, reliable, organized person who is not afraid of learning new processes and embraces change.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.