Contact Center Representative - Bilingual, Japanese
Work from home, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, 89135
Customer Service - General
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Bilingual Japanese Inbound Customer Service Representatives at our inbound call center in Las Vegas, NV.
Wyndham Consumer Finance is the finance organization that performs lending and servicing operations for Wyndham Destinations. We offer innovative financing of lifetime vacations, delivering best-in-class servicing, and generate exceptional value in an environment where associates can thrive and excel.
Our team seeks candidates with customer service experience within a call center environment. The Inbound Contact Center Representative is responsible for responding to owner inquiries regarding the financial status of their accounts as well as take payments on accounts while providing excellent customer service and answering 70% of calls within 60 seconds. Each team member plays an integral part in achieving the department goals.
How You'll Shine:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese
- Two years customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good math aptitude and ability to type 30 wpm.
- Must be willing to work any schedule during the following operating hours: (a 40hr. a week schedule will be assigned within the listed days/hours below) Monday through Friday 5:00 am to 7:00 pm & Saturday and Sunday 6:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Some college education
- Two years call center and financial experience
Work from Home Requirements:
*Must live within an hour drive from our office* Wyndham Destinations is located at 10650 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89135.
What You'll Bring
The Internet Service Provider (ISP) must provide the following:
Dedicated high speed internet connection (DSL or Cable only):
- Minimum of 10 Mbps – Download
- Minimum of 2 Mbps – Upload
- <80 ms Latency/Jitter/Ping
High Speed Modem:
- Contain at least 1 Local Area Network (LAN) Fast Ethernet port (i.e. 100 Mbs or greater)
- Must be configured to provide a secure class private Home Network IP address via DHCP to any device connected into the modem LAN port(s)
Must be a dedicated & private room away from general living space Free from noise and distractions.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.