Consultant Owner Services NA
2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
Customer Service - General
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently provides delightful and friendly Count On Me! service to our closed owner base via inbound and outbound calling
- Takes ownership of many different requests/inquiries from owners and works to resolve completely, including, but not limited to: Vacation Planning, Facilitating the exchange of points and credits, discovery vacation needs and offering options.
- Teach our owners about their product so they can maximize the value of their ownership and enjoy exceptional vacation experiences.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and coworkers inside and outside of the Owner Services department
- Develops strong product knowledge through self learning and utilizing multiple resources effectively
- Actively support driving the culture of our company.
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your manager to develop and hone your leadership skills while working on career development.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School graduate required.
- 2 year Associate or 4 year Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Must have successfully completed applicable product and club training.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum 1 year reservations/customer service experience in Vacation Ownership industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Always utilizes good judgment in making decisions; problem resolution.
- Enjoys a dynamic organization and helps drive/support change.
- Wants to understand the “why’s” behind decisions or policies/rules.
- Takes accountability for actions and the result of those actions or decisions.
- Possesses and utilizes strong verbal communication skills while navigating systems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses the ability to learn quickly and apply new information; open to change; sense of urgency.
- Handles escalated customer complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Works well with ambiguity – enjoys working in the gray.
- Ability to influence others (persuasiveness).
- Ability to be pleasant with others on the job and display good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Service Oriented (actively seeks resolution to help people).
- Proficient in navigating multiple PC programs (MS Office, minor troubleshooting, and rebooting computer, use keyboard and mouse).
- 2 years experience in a hospitality/service environment preferred.
- 2 years in customer service principles and practices preferred.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.