Central Location, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, 70130
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.Position Responsibilities:
- Supervise team to meet and exceed budgeted tour flow and APG through training, motivation, contests and strategic scheduling.
- Field Leader - motivate, train, oversee CMAs and deliver
- Help rssolve guest issues, complaints.
- Assist Manager with reports and site updates.
- Resort tour reception and sales/marketing liaison.
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring CMAs.
- Assist Manager with training - new hire and on going.
- Attendance record keeping.
- Comply with Human Resource and company policies.
- Excellent communication skills, previous supervisory experience.
- History of reliability, dependability and effective
- 2 years management or supervisory and 1 year timeshare, time-share or vacation ownership experience required (CMP, OPC).
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license and insurance required.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule.
- Must be proficient at Excel, Word and Outlook (Microsoft Office).
- Must have High School/GED.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.