Wyndham Bangkok Menam Riverside, Bangkok, Thailand, 10120
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
To actively contribute to the company vision of making holiday dreams come true by identifying opportunities for the provision of new business through marketing campaign supports for different programs in the South East Asia region.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to :)
- Develop, deliver and review the Vacation Ownership business's marketing strategy, in line with the organisation's business plan
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and implement lead generation campaigns that support the overall sales strategy and increase the quality and quantity of leads using tools such as: paid search, SEO, content marketing, events, webinars, email, list buys, strategic partnerships, conferences/events, and social media
- Coordinate and facilitate events in South East Asia with the goals to either sell Mini-vacation packages or to generate leads
- Measure and monitor Mini-vacation tour generation activity to ensure predictable pipeline building
- End to end management of online programs including content development, campaign set up, landing page creation & optimization, testing and analysisindustry functions as necessary, and provide feedback and information on market trends
- Develop marketing and promotional opportunities to enhance member engagement and occupancy at club's resorts, and to ensure that the front-line business's key performances are achieved
- Manage and maintain marketing campaigns in the company’s system to ensure that all details are correct and up-to-date
- Communicate with relevant parties about existing and new campaigns
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Fluent in English and at least one local language in South East Asia
- Excellent understanding of the online space
- A strong track record of positioning an organization to achieve tangible outcomes in a competitive communications environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Demonstrated empathy and the ability to build upon other people’s ideas
- Proven ability to implement alternative methods to achieve goals in the face of obstacles
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of design concepts
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and coordinate a number of projects
- Attention to detail
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.