Call Centre Operations Manager, Indonesia
Wisma Staco, 12th Floor, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia, 12870
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
(Include but not limited to:)
- Ensuring that guests booked for a Club Wyndham Asia Presentation are qualified using current and correct scripts and procedures.
- Ensuring all Minivacation guests travelling to Indonesia receive service perfection from the onset and throughout.
- Handling all escalated issues that arise from Minivacation guests.
- Managing guest tour flow budgets in line with set budgets
- Ensuring that the guests sold certificates meet the set qualification criteria.
- Meeting the hourly and weekly (personal and team) allocated targets for your team as set by the Supervisor and Manager
- Training new team members and providing on-going training and development for existing team members. Quality Assurance of team calls, providing feedback and follow up coaching.
- Display a HEART service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Basic to intermediate computer skills, including previous experience using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional telephone manner that is professional, friendly and clear
- High level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, co-workers and clients
- Analytical skills including the ability to read analyse and interpret data, reports and procedures
- High level organisational and time-management skills, combined with previous experience in multi-tasking
- Numerical and statistical ability
- Flexibility with working hours to suit department needs, including the ability to work Saturday’s, Public Holidays and extended shifts if required
- Customer Service centric and outcomes focused
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Proficient in both Indo and English written and spoken.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.