We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The main responsibility of a Marketing Phone Room Agent is to contact owners and guests and invite them to attend a sales presentation. The marketing agent will work out of one property but service multiple sites and brands. The Agent will serves as a liaison between owners, marketing, sales, resorts and operations teams to ensure only properly qualified tours are scheduled and sent to the appropriate sales stores. Agent must be able to accurately handle multiple projects and work with teams across the region.
This is a performance based role with minimum requirements that must be met on a monthly basis. Duties Include but not limited to:
· Handle and perform heavy outbound call volume.
· Able to stick with approved sales script.
· Accurate data entry in system for Sales Centers.
· Soft score guests when needed.
· Maintain predetermined tour flow targets as allotted by management.
· Work cooperatively with other team members. Department Leaders, Marketing Managers, and Business and Resort Operations teams.
· Assist with pre-arrival calls.
· Properly schedule and book tour appointments.
· Handle all reschedules.
· Provide any needed follow up concierge service.
· Prepare chase material/collateral.
· Deliver chase material to onsite resort rooms.
· Prepare and send out daily numbers to The Region.
· Place daily confirmation calls.
· Work at the lobby marketing desk when required.
· Any other duties as assigned.
· This document is not meant to be exclusive and may change at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of the Company and based on business needs.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· High School Diploma or GED Required.
· Microsoft Office, Word and Excel experience required.
· Exceptional listener with great communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Must have the ability to be persuasive and informative with excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
· Must be well spoken and professional in demeanor.
· Must be friendly, self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to work independently
· Must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit business needs.
· Ability to use a computer and efficiently multi –task (i.e. read/type and talk simultaneously).
· Minimum of 6 months call center customer service, reservations or equivalent experience required.
· Familiar with sales force applications a plus.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
During the initial training period, the hourly wage is $17.50 plus commissions and bonuses. After the initial training period, the compensation is the state’s minimum wage per hour, plus commissions and bonuses.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.