Business Operations Coordinator
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The Business Operations Coordinator supports site sales and marketing teams through operational functions such as tour reception, contract processing and gifting. Coordinators are responsible for ensuring excellent guest experience. We assist with delivering great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
- Provide an exceptional experience to all internal/external guests.
- Greet and qualify touring guests. Collect and validate all guest information.
- Disperse gifts to guests. Manage and reconcile premiums daily.
- Preparation of sales contracts for sales department and property owners.
- Maintain property owner information and assist with any contract questions or concerns.
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for contracts and gifting departments.
- Efficiently and accurately enter all guest and tour information into company database.
- Update and maintain sales and marketing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Provide additional administrative support to internal departments: Sales, Marketing, HR & Resort.
- Other assignments including accounts payable, commission incentives & inventory management.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales center.
- Detailed and thorough when working independently or within a team.
- Timeshare, retail, hospitality or administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Word & Excel) and Salesforce Preferred.
- Full availability required to work weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.