Central Location, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, 89169
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Billing Services Specialist in Las Vegas, this is a hybrid position (3 days in the office and 2 days remote/ from home).
The Billing Specialist is an individual who has an understanding of HOA/Club Maintenance Fee rates and billing processes within the timeshare industry. This individual works in conjunction with other Wyndham Consumer Finance and Travel & Leisure teams as well as assisting team members to ensure all rates and accounts are set up to ensure proper billing occurs. The characteristics of this position include financial reconciliation, multi-tasking, attention to detail, prioritization of assignments, strong oral and written communication, solving of billing issues through root cause analysis and answering questions from internal customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support HOA/Club Maintenance Fee billing for all products within Wyndham Consumer Finance servicing scope.
- Reconcile HOA budgets to inventory for annual, biennial, quarterly and monthly maintenance fee billings.
- Understand Association Billing and Collection (ABC) policies to align billing rules and actions to various HOA/Club policy.
- Review and maintain account data relevant to billing, to include codes, flags, unit types, association codes, etc., to ensure proper setup for assessment of Maintenance fees and other required charges.
- Work with the various internal teams to resolve budget and billing issues and maintain schedule of tasks and assignments which follow Board and department guidelines specific to each Association or Club.
- Create billing files to post charges and generate owner invoices while following Board and department guidelines.
- Prepare and track Developer and various entity billing from initial billing to monthly updates.
- Research and resolve billing issues leveraging system and policy knowledge through individual and collaborative analysis.
- Special requests initiated by the Manager
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent - minimum
- At least 2 years of college - preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and independently assess and re-prioritize tasks based on changing needs
- Financial reconciliation
- High level knowledge of A/R processes
- Must work well independently and collaboratively
- MS Suite product knowledge
- MS Word – intermediate level
- MS Excel – intermediate level, Pivot tables, VLookUp
- Knowledge of customer service and billing systems
- 2 years working with customer service or billing systems and processes
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.