Central Location, Orlando, Florida, United States, 32821
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a focus on vacation ownership, travel memberships, and exchange programs, we’re shaping the future of leisure travel by creating new possibilities for vacationers. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The Benefits Analyst will ensure Travel + Leisure Co.’s programs meet the needs of our diverse workforce, are competitive, cost effective, and align with company values. This position will manage the administration of our health and welfare plans, annual budget, and wellbeing programs offered by the Company.
How You'll Shine:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the management of benefit documents, workflows and employee inquiries as it relates to employee benefits, including group health plans and voluntary benefit plans
- Review and submit monthly benefit vendor invoices
- Manage benefits for Canadian associates, including enrollments, terminations, plan updates, review, etc.
- Assist with monthly budget review and reconciliation with finance H&W Liability account
- Ensure FSA/HSA contributions have been properly distributed to accounts, review any deduction issues, funding rejections and work with vendor and payroll for any refunds or additional funding necessary.
- Provide guidance to Associate Service Center on benefit plan information to employees and dependents, including, but not limited to, new hire enrollment, open enrollment, continuation of coverage information, evidence of insurability applications, death claims and government required notices and compliance documents
- Complete annual benefit admin testing for any plan changes as required by regulatory updates and for Open Enrollment
- Fund the Quarterly San Francisco Health Security Ordinance payments
- Maintain a broad knowledge of company policies, benefit plan documents and legal and regulatory updates as it relates to employee benefits and group health and welfare plans
- Collect documentation required for internal audits
- Liaise and maintain appropriate relationships with benefit vendor representatives, corporate Benefits team members, internal Associate Service Center and HRIS and payroll teams, and HR Directors/VP’s
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA, maintaining employee privacy where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive information
- Assist with wellbeing initiatives including annual strategic planning, oversite of health coaches and incentive plan offered
- Assist with review of any benefit communication materials for wellbeing incentives and open enrollment, or other communications necessary
- Performs other related duties as assigned and assists with projects as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a focus on Human Resources
- 5 + years of US Benefits experience in corporate environment
- Some knowledge of Canadian benefits a plus
- Proven track record for demonstrating effective teamwork a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and planning skills, including demonstrated ability to: problem solve, communicate effectively, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Computer literacy, including all Microsoft Office applications, web-enabled HR information systems and employee self-service applications
- High level of excel skills including VLOOKUP, if statements, and pivot tables for data analysis
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong customer service with outstanding judgment
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.