Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
How You’ll Shine:
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager supports the Housekeeping Manager in all operations of the Housekeeping Department while supporting budgetary controls; promoting the highest level of Guest and Owner satisfaction through housekeeping excellence, special projects and duties assigned.
This role will assist with hiring, training, motivating, recognizing, coaching and developing Housekeeping associates. The Assistant Housekeeping Manager role holds hourly staff accountable to the Quality Assurance (QA) process and ensures departmental compliance with Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures. This role is responsible for inventory, purchasing, completing weekly and monthly cleans report and assisting with tracking financials. When necessary, this individual participates in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of hire.
· Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on airfare, car rental, and activities.
· Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick time accruals – accrue up to 29 days annually.
· Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
· 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
· Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and incentives.
· Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
· Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource Groups (DRGs).
· Wish Day – 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization or charity.
· Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
· A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the vacation of their dreams!
What You’ll Bring:
· Ability to coach, mentor, train and develop staff.
· 3 years related housekeeping experience.
· 2+ years supervisory experience preferred.
· 1-3 years hospitality customer service experience.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.