Assistant Marketing Manager, Indonesia Hotels
Wyndham Dreamland Resort Bali, Bali, Indonesia, 80364
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
(Include but not limited to)
- Providing support in the development and implementation of both internal and external marketing plans and strategies for Wyndham Destinations and its properties, with the objective of improving the organization's reputation and achieving business objectives.
- Identifying and actively seeking out key international and domestic partnerships, collaborating with the Creative team to creating marketing materials and other assets, and producing relevant content.
- Drives and secures long term vision for marketing strategy building upon, and paid advertising planning and activation.
- Measures the effectiveness of all regional marketing tactical campaigns as well as local loyalty and partnerships to accurately determine top line impact and ROI.
- Creates and spots opportunities for key calendar/topical moments working with credible, brand-relevant partners that drive brand positioning and commercial objectives.
- Collaborating with the Public Relations to develop messaging and design an outreach program aimed at securing effective media coverage for the organization in both local and international markets. The responsibilities also include executing influencer hosting programs and engagement strategies.
- Assisting in the content property audits of websites to ensure that best practices are followed, and that all information is accurate.
- Display a HEART service to all internal and external parties.
- Demonstrate integrity in all facets of the job by displaying accountability, fulfilling promises, and making sound decisions, while also aiming to enhance communication, exhibiting respect towards peers and managers, offering assistance to colleagues within the organization, and fostering empowerment wherever possible.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- 2-3 years of previous marketing experience, both traditional and digital channels.
- Preferably with a Bachelors degree in marketing or communications
- Creative thinker with excellent written and spoken communication skills Experience in content marketing strategies and a strong comprehension of digital trends.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Sound analysis, research evaluation and advisory skills, combined with creative problem-solving skills and conceptual skills for developing successful solutions and making recommendations.
- Must be highly motivated and pro-active.
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy with a good concept of the overall bigger scope.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.