Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Universal Agent is responsible for greeting all guests in lobby, maintaining the flow of lobby traffic, offering general concierge services for guests; providing backup to Universal Agents to register guests in and out of the resort and to PBX as needed; while enhancing the overall guest experience with exceptional service.
- Greet guests, be a first point of contact for all lobby traffic and maintain lobby flow to reduce wait times.
- Completing check-out procedures, computes bills, collecting payment and making changes for guests as required during their stay, following the standard operating procedures.
- Answer telephones/PBX and direct calls utilizing proper etiquette.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Communicate with
other departments as needed, via telephone and two-way radio in order to resolve guest request and/or complaints.
- Delivering general concierge services for all onsite guests by providing several ways of contact in order to address questions, concerns, and request in a promptly and satisfactory manner.
- Provide guest with information on local hot spots and activities.
- Register guests and issue rooms keys in accordance with SOP.
- Preparing paperwork and arrival information on a daily basis to note guest scheduled to arrive to the location, along with preparing welcome gifts to be distributed to each family upon check-in.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of front desk operations a plus
- Reservation software training
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, and
good written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of one year of successful customer service experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Vacation ownership experience preferred.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.