Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
WorldMark Long Beach Resort is hiring a Full Time Housekeeper. Opportunity offers benefits after just the 1st month of employment. Benefits include:
Medical Benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation Travel Discounts, and much more!
• Spending accounts
• Life and accident coverage
• Voluntary income protection benefits
• Wellness program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid time off, parental leave and holidays
• Legal and identity theft plan
Position starts at $16/hr
A Housekeeper will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units and maintaining resort quality standards. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• Detail oriented with organizational skills
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
• Has knowledge of general cleaning concepts
• Has knowledge of cleaning chemicals
• Has experience with cleaning tools and equipment
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.